Also called electronic learning is an umbrella term that describes education using electronic devices and digital media.
We offer self-paced, convenient, flexible, interactive, engaging, and accessible eLearning through CCDI Consulting's powerful Learning Management System (LMS), which features a responsive design so participants can learn from any device.
Learners have complete control over how, when, what, and where they learn. Since your employees' learning progress does not need to be synchronized with others, they can move from one topic to another at their own pace.
Benefits of eLearning
Choosing CCDI Consulting's eLearning solutions comes with many benefits, including:
Adapted to Adult Learning
Accessible Digital Content
Convenience & Flexibility
Explore Bundle or Select Individual Modules
Foundations to IDEA ∙ Bundle Curriculum
Explore the basics of inclusion, diversity, equity, and accessibility (IDEA) and uncover strategies to confront unconscious bias, driving change through the self-paced learning curriculum.
- IDEA Fundamentals | Les principes fondamentaux de IDEA
- Introduction to Unconscious Bias | Introduction aux préjugés involontaires
This comprehensive learning bundle delves into the essentials of IDEA while addressing the crucial topic of unconscious bias. This bundle equips learners with valuable insights and practical strategies to foster a more inclusive and equitable environment, driving positive change in both personal and professional settings.
Language(s): English and French
- Understand the key concepts of IDEA along with bias, stereotype, prejudice, and discrimination
- Recognize how personal dimensions of diversity impact perceptions and behaviours in the workplace
- Reflect on the current state of diversity in Canada compared to the labour force and identify areas for improvement
- Articulate the business case for fostering a diverse and inclusive work culture
- Evaluate personal biases and reliable sources of bias
- Implement strategies to manage the effects of unconscious bias in the workplace and promote fairness and equity
Establish the foundational concepts of inclusion, diversity, equity, and accessibility.
Introduction to Unconscious Bias
Uncover and tackle unconscious bias to understand its impact on personal experiences and work dynamics.
Uncover the effects of microaggressions, learn strategies to address them, and promote a diverse and respectful work atmosphere.
This course explores the impact that microaggressions have on workplaces. You will go through a detailed explanation of microaggressions and how they can surface. You will also learn through stories how they can have an impact on individuals. While microaggressions are often unintentional, by acquiring strategies to address and manage microaggressions, you can play a role in creating a more inclusive workplace.
- Identify what microaggressions are
- Better understanding of the impacts of microaggressions
- How to respond to microaggressions as a recipient, observer and initiator
- Utilize proactive methods to create a more inclusive culture
Respect in the Workplace
Foster an inclusive work environment by learning to define, identify, and respond to various forms of disrespect, promoting respect and human dignity.
Description:Respect is one of the foundations of creating an inclusive workplace. This course explores what it means to create respectful work environments. You will learn how to define respect as it relates to human dignity. You will also develop skills to identify disrespect and strategies to respond to various forms of disrespect depending on your role as a recipient, observer, or initiator.
- Interrelate diversity, inclusion, bias, stereotype, and respect
- Assess the behaviours and attitudes that define respect and human dignity
- Distinguish between how different forms of disrespect can appear in the workplace
- Implement suggested strategies for responding to these forms of disrespect based on their role and different situations
Managing Bias in Hiring
Gain insights into recognizing and addressing bias in the hiring process, fostering diversity, and creating a fairer future for your workplace.
Description:This course explores the impact that bias has within the hiring process. You will go through a detailed explanation of what bias can look like in the hiring process and what we are striving for when hiring. You will also learn through stories how bias in hiring can have an impact on individuals. Sequentially, we will explore five key steps in the hiring process, focusing on the importance of mitigating bias in each step and key strategies that you can try in your own workplace.
- Identify when bias might affect hiring decisions.
- Recognize the possible consequences of bias in the hiring process.
- Develop alternative approaches to help minimize the effects of bias throughout the hiring process.
Delve into the depths of cultural competence, bridge the gaps in understanding, and create a harmonious and inclusive work environment for all.
Description:This course explores the concept of cultural competence and the importance of developing cultural competence in the modern workplace. You will go through a detailed explanation of the many levels and dimensions of culture, exploring what it means for an individual and an organization to be interculturally competent. You will also learn through stories how cultural misunderstandings can happen in the workplace. While no one can ever be an expert in all cultural frameworks, we can each have accountability in increasing our understanding of ourselves and others in order to work better together.
- Identify the components of culture and cultural competence.
- Understand the role and benefits of cultural competence in business.
- Reflect on their own cultural competence.
- Apply strategies and steps to improve their own cultural competence.
Experience Our Fully Updated Curriculum
Our eLearning courses have been completely revitalized, highlighting the latest research findings and best practices for implementing inclusion, diversity, equity, and accessibility (IDEA) in the workplace.
Covering core topics in IDEA, our eLearning is suitable for all audiences & knowledge levels. Our eLearning utilizes audio, video, & written media to support all learner styles & types.
Seamless LMS Integration | Choose Your LMS or Ours
- CCDI Consulting allows you to host our eLearning modules on your organization's Learning Management System (LMS).
- If you do not currently use an LMS, that is fine. Our Learning Nexus LMS is easy-to-use, and we assist with the implementation process.
If your organization has its own Learning Management System (LMS), we will work with your team to provide the necessary proxy-SCORM files. This method allows learners to access the most recent versions of the courses, even when the modules are updated.
Utilizing your LMS gives you greater control of administration, reporting, and security management.
Easily integrate eLearning modules in employee onboarding, compliance, and other training initiatives.
Our robust Learning Management System (LMS) supports online cloud-based learning and is designed to inspire learners.
It combines impressive learning features that are well-organized and easy to navigate. It offers a seamless, simple, and user-friendly experience.
Our LMS provides a learner dashboard. We also provide administrators with scheduled reporting to automate their way to maximum efficiency.
Our LMS platform is also accessible. Its responsive design allows learners to access and easily navigate the platform from laptops, desktops, or mobile devices.
Data is stored and hosted on Canadian servers providing a secure, private, and confidential environment.
Our dedicated IT team is available to support LMS technical requests promptly.
Ideal for Medium to Large Organizations
CCDI Consulting eLearning modules are suitable for any organization with over 100 employees in Canada.
We offer a variety of courses to meet your requirements, whether you are interested in ongoing training or one-time DEI training for small groups or teams. If you are a medium or large organization seeking to incorporate DEI training into your program on an ongoing basis, please visit Learning Solutions by CCDI Consulting or book a meeting with us to explore more options.